Is this you? You got stuck?
I will be frank with you. This business Network marketing is not all sunshine and rainbows. And it takes time. Well, it can take off as a rocket if you hit the right people. The leaders that just take off running.
But if you are a regular Joe or Jane just starting out. It’s not that easy. It’s not impossible eider. It just takes time and work. When I say work I mean an hour a day if you do it right and don’t just scroll Facebook all day dreaming about it.
This is my tips for the NON pro affiliate marketers. This is for people like me / us. You don’t have a huge following on social media. You don’t have a big bank account for paid leads like Google ads or Facebook ads. But you have a hunger for success.
Just a quick note on success.
People always think of success in this business as money for a huge house and luxury cars kind of income. Quit your job income.
But listen up. Life changing income for regular guys with a job is an extra passive 200-500$ a months.
That’s LIFE CHANGING! Imagine what you can do with that kind of extra income for your family or you?
I’m not saying that you can’t get the time freedom income. I know you can. We already have members in LiveGood that after just 3 months have that. That’s amazing. If that’s you? Go for it!!
Ok, back to how can we build the business?
We need people to see our power line tour page right. This is what we can do to make that happen. The more people that takes the tour. The more people are joining. It’s a numbers game.
- Your e-mail account. You have more contacts then you think. This is what you can do. Start up a new mail. In the address line type (A) and now you get a drop down with all the names starting with (A) Pick one, send a short message. (Hi Name, Have you seen this? your link here. You can ad some personal extra wording. But keep it short and personal. And if you are using Gmail? Don’t send more then 20 a day. Google don’t like that.
- Your phone. You have a lot of contact in there to. Now text them. Same as above. Just make sure you don’t send to the same people. You can send them a text but not right a way.
- Social media. This is a matter of what kind og people you have on there? If it’s mostly friends, Co workers, family then you don’t want to be spammy. Don’t over post your wall with your business. But on the other side, I know people who do that with huge results so I can’t say don’t do it.
- YouTube. I’m not a video guy. I guess I’m to shy to stick out that way. But if you can do it? That’s the way to go. I see fellow marketers in LiveGood doing really good doing that. Check that out.
- Blogging. You are on my blog right now. Think about it. How did you find this post? That’s called attraction marketing. I did content about a topic and you found it. That goes for YouTube videos as well. Or TikTok or Instagram. The good thing with creating content online is that now the content works for you 24/7 😁
The name of the game is to stay in the game. Remember, hard work beats skill in the long run. Keep grinding.
If you for some reason aren’t a LiveGood affiliate yet? Then check the button below – I’m in it all the way and I don’t do other MLM’s 😃